Australia's Best Mates Competition
Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entry is made by:
(a) Liking the Worldwide Facebook page at www.facebook.com/worldwideaustralia or following Worldwide on Instagram @worldwideaustralia
(b) Posting a photo or video to a personal Facebook or Instagram
(c) Using the hashtag #matesofaus and tagging @worldwideaustralia on Instagram ONLY.
Please note: Entrants profiles must be set to public for the duration of the competition for us to be able to view posts.
- Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on Friday 18th January 2019 and closes Wednesday the 30th January 2019. **Extended to Thursday 31st January 2019**. The winner will be announced Monday 4th February 2019.
- There is 1 x Google Home
- The prize must be taken as offered and is non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be 1 x winner in total.
- The winner will be chosen by the Worldwide Marketing Department.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner via post.
- The winner will be announced simultaneously via the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram on Monday 4th February 2019.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide, located at Level 1, 738 Botany Road in Mascot NSW 2020.
- This competition will be run through the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be posted to the winners within 14 days of the draw date.
- Worldwide holds the right to remove any content or information posted on social media if it is believed to violate Facebooks or Instagram’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide pages.
- Worldwide reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- The winners will be requested to take a photo with their prize and post to Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @worldwideaustralia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Worldwide and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide purposes only.