ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entry is made by:
(a) Liking the Worldwide Parramatta’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/worldwideparramatta or following Worldwide on Instagram @worldwideaustralia and @worldwideparramatta
(b) Tagging a friend on our pinned post.
- One entry is allowed per person
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Monday 15th February 2021 and concludes on Wednesday 31st March 2021.
- There will be three prizes won in total.
- 3 x250 standard business cards
- The prize must be taken as offered. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be 3 winners in total.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winner via post.
- The winner will be announced simultaneously via the Worldwide Parramatta Facebook and Instagram pages on Tuesday 6th April 2021.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide Parramatta, located at Shop 4, 410 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
- This competition will be run through the Worldwide Parramatta Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide Parramatta will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide Parramatta may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prizes will be posted to the winner within 14 days of artwork approval.
- Worldwide Parramatta holds the right to remove any content or information posted on social media if it is believed to violate Facebooks or Instagram’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide pages.
- Worldwide Parramatta reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner/s may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide Parramatta.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide Parramatta to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Worldwide Parramatta and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide Parramatta purposes only.