Review and Reward
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be currently living in Australia
- Entry is made by:
(a) Leaving a rating and/or review for Worldwide on Facebook or Google.
(b) If on Facebook, reviewees must visit the Facebook page of their chosen Worldwide Centre OR www.facebook.com.au/worldwideaustralia and choose a make a recommendation.
(c) If on Google, reviewees must visit the Google My Business Page of their chosen Worldwide Centre and choose a star rating and/or leave a comment.
- One entry, per person, per platform.
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on 1st May 2019 – 31st May 2019
- There are 3x prizes to be won:
- 1x Apple TV 4K with Streaming Console
- 1x Google Home Hub Smart Display
- 1x Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker
- Prizes will be drawn randomly.
- The prize must be taken as offered. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be 3x winners in total.
- This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates.
- The prize will be delivered via post to the winner.
- The May winner will be announced via the Worldwide Instagram and Facebook pages on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide, located at Suite 6, 56 Church Avenue in Mascot NSW 2020.
- This competition will be run only through the Worldwide page.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be posted to the winners within 14 days of the draw date.
- Worldwide holds the right to remove any content or information posted on online if it is believed to violate Google’s or Facebook’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide pages.
- Worldwide reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide to use personal information, provided in connection with this competition, for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Google or Facebook. You are providing your information to Worldwide and not to those platforms. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide purposes only.
- The winner will be requested to take a photo with their prize and post to Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @worldwideaustralia.
EDM Reward Offer
Reward offers are only valid for reviews and recommendations made in May 2019. A screenshot must be taken of the review or recommendation and is only valid on print purchases paid in full in the month of May 2019 at the specified Worldwide Centre. Only one reward offer can be claimed at one time by the recipient of the Worldwide email.