Terms & Conditions
- All copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted on this website are proprietary marks of their respective owners.
- The works of authorship contained in or downloadable from this website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images, are owned or licensed by their respective owners, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the website (unmodified in form, with a copy of this User Agreement attached) to be used by the user for personal and non- commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of the website owner or its affiliates. Elements of this website are also protected by trade mark and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other websites. Certain software downloads or other content may be used for certain other limited purposes if expressly stated in a license agreement on this website which makes express reference to the software or content.
- Any software downloaded from this website, including but not limited to images, documents, files, and accompanying data is licensed to you, and remains the property of its respective trademark and/or copyright owner. No title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
- The owner of any trademark, service mark, logo, or copyrighted material has the exclusive right to use and reproduce such material. You therefore cannot reproduce any unlicensed trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted material onto printed materials and merchandise via the service offered through this website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fill any order which we or our affiliates deem in our sole discretion to contain a word, term, symbol, or combination thereof which is pornographic, obscene, immoral, depraved, potentially illegal, or that potentially exposes us or our affiliates to liability or prejudice of any type. By using this site you warrant that you will not reproduce any such material via the service offered through this website and that you will indemnify us from any claims made by third parties regarding the material that you provide.
- *1300 Service - Local call from Fixed Line Phone. Normal charges may apply for calls from Mobiles.
- PIAA Terms & Conditions - Estimates and orders for the provision of goods or services by a Worldwide franchise are provided on the terms of the Printing Industries Association of Australia ("PIAA") Recommended Terms and Conditions of Trading, unless varied in writing on the estimate or order by the Worldwide franchise providing the estimate or order.
- Download Worldwide Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated on this web-site are in Australian Dollars.
- The above terms and conditions also apply for Worldwide' Social Media platforms, including:
- Blog: http://worldwide.com.au/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/worldwideps
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/worldwideps
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/worldwide-printing-solutions
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+worldwideprinting
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/worldwideprinting
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/worldwideps
- For Worldwide' Social Media platforms, please read the following House Rules of engagement before posting. They are designed to ensure the Worldwide pages and groups remain professional, vibrant, and useful for all community members.
We encourage you to leave comments, upload photos and videos, and welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
If you have a customer service issue we recommend contacting Worldwide on email@example.com
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the Worldwide page, keeping in mind that it is a family friendly forum, so please post relevantly and respectfully.
Worldwide reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our House Rules (the following terms and conditions) and to block anyone who violates them.
Although we regularly moderate our pages and groups, members are encouraged to assist us by following the House Rules and flagging inappropriate content. Please contact a moderator on firstname.lastname@example.org, and inform them of any content you feel is inappropriate or that breaches the House Rules. Please take a minute to read the following and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Our platforms and pages are regularly reviewed. Any content posted or uploaded may be removed if they:
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of any individual or organisation.
- Are graphic, obscene, explicit, indecent, or profane.
- Defame any person or any organisation.
- Attempt to defraud any person or organisation.
- Contain hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs
- Contain infringing, fraudulent, deceptive,misleading or unlawful material or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Are trolling or are a deliberate disruption of discussion.
- Violate any intellectual property - copyrighted or trademarked. Imagery should be owned by the user. All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's applications or computer.
- Solicitor Advertise. Promotions of products and services (even when free) are not permitted.
- Advertise job vacancies or promote recruitment campaigns.
- Advertise applicant availability. You cannot post resumes/applications or self-promote one’s availability for positions.
- A re-spam or multiple or repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users. Spam also includes posting commercial comments in discussions when such comments have nothing to do with the discussion.
- Link bait (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own online destination) without the express permission of the page owner.
- Are anything else we deem as inappropriate.
- Please understand any user content (comments, visuals, videos) and any other type of material posted by community members on our Social Media pages and groups do not necessarily represent the opinions of Worldwide, its employees or affiliates.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our pages and groups.
By using and engaging with our Social Media platforms and groups, you also agree to comply with: