HOW MANY EASTER BUNNIES CAN YOU SEE?
Easter 2018 - Competition Terms & Conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entry is made by:
(a) Guessing the number of Easter bunnies in the video through a “comment” underneath competition posts on the Worldwide Facebook page www.facebook.com/worldwideaustralia or Worldwide Instagram @worldwideaustralia.
(b) Tagging a friend in the comment.
- Only one entry is allowed per person, per platform.
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on Monday 19th March 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT Tuesday 27th March 2018.
- There is 1 x Easter Hamper valued at $100 from Nosh Gourmet to be won.
- The prize must be taken as offered and is non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be 1 x winner in total.
- The winner will be the person who guesses the exact number of Easter bunnies in the video.
- In the event of no correct guess, the winner will be the person who had the next closest guess.
- In the event of two correct or closest guesses, a winner will be selected at random.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner via post.
- The winner will be announced simultaneously via the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram on Wednesday 28th March 2018.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide, located at Level 1, 738 Botany Road in Mascot NSW 2020.
- This competition will be run through the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be posted to the winners within 14 days of the draw date.
- Worldwide holds the right to remove any content or information posted on social media if it is believed to violate Facebooks or Instagram’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide pages.
- Worldwide reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Worldwide and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide purposes only.