Review to Win Terms and Conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be currently living in Australia
- Entry is made by:
(a) Leaving a rating and/or review for Worldwide Printing Solutions on Facebook or Google.
(b) If on Facebook, reviewees must visit the Facebook page of their chosen Worldwide Printing Solutions Centre OR www.facebook.com.au/worldwideps and choose a star rating and/or leave a comment.
(c) If on Google, reviewees must visit the Google page of their chosen Worldwide Printing Solutions Centre and choose a star rating and/or leave a comment.
- One entry, per person, per platform.
- Staff members of Worldwide Printing Solutions are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on August 1st 2017 and closes on August 31st 2017.
- There is 1 x Fitbit Alta HR Activity Tracker to be won.
- The prize must be taken as offered. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services
- There will be 1 winner in total.
- This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates
- The prize will be delivered via post to the winner
- The August winner will be announced via the Worldwide Printing Solutions Instagram and Facebook pages on Friday 1st September 2017.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide Printing Solutions located at Level 1, 738 Botany Road in Mascot NSW 2020.
- This competition will be run only through the Worldwide Printing Solutions page.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide Printing Solutions will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide Printing Solutions may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be posted to the winners within 14 days of the draw date.
- Worldwide Printing Solutions holds the right to remove any content or information posted on online if it is believed to violate Google’s or Facebook’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide Printing Solutions pages.
- Worldwide Printing Solutions reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide Printing Solutions.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide Printing Solutions to use personal information, provided in connection with this competition, for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Google or Facebook. You are providing your information to Worldwide Printing Solutions and not to those platforms. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide Printing Solutions purposes only.