12 Days of Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entry is made by:
(a) Liking the Worldwide Facebook page at www.facebook.com/worldwideaustralia or following Worldwide on Instagram www.instagram.com/worldwideaustralia
(b) Correctly answering the question provided in a comment underneath the competition post
(c) Tagging a friend in the comment
- One entry is allowed per person, per question on each social media platform ie. One entry on Facebook and one entry on Instagram.
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on Friday 1st December 2017 and closes on Tuesday 12th December 2017.
- There are 12 prizes to be won in total:
- JBL Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
- KeepCup (340ml)
- Christmas Nutella Jar (400g)
- Nutribullet (600w 5 Piece Set)
- XO Chai Tea (100g)
- Rebel Sport $20 Gift Card
- Lush Set (9 to 5 95g, Charity Pot 95g)
- Netflix $20 Gift Card
- Ridleys Movie Buff Quiz
- Cygnett InCharge 5000mAh Portable Powerbank (Grey)
- Lindt Festive Selection Gift Box (225g)
- Hoyts $20 Gift Card
- The prizes must be taken as offered. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be 12 winners in total, one per question. Winners will be those who correctly answer the question provided. If more than one person correctly answers the question, a winner will be selected at random.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners via post.
- Winners will be announced simultaneously via the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram pages on Friday 15th December 2017.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide, located at Level 1, 738 Botany Road in Mascot NSW 2020.
- This competition will be run through the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Worldwide will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Worldwide may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be posted to the winners within 14 days of the draw date.
- Worldwide holds the right to remove any content or information posted on social media if it is believed to violate Facebooks or Instagram’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Worldwide pages.
- Worldwide reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Worldwide and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide purposes only.