WORLDWIDE “EXPAND YOUR BRAND WITH SIGNAGE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Worldwide (ABN 90 141 627 401) located at Suite 6, 56 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020.
- Entry is only open to registered businesses operating in Australia (each an “Eligible Business”). Agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter, including employees and immediate family members of Worldwide.
- If the Eligible Business is an existing customer, they must be within the Promoters’ trading terms throughout the promotional period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the draw date in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
- Promotion starts on 8th May 2023 and ends at close of business on 7th July 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to win a prize, an authorised representative from an Eligible Business must visit worldwide.com.au/expand and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including name, business name, email address and phone number, select a local participating Worldwide and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. Participating Worldwide Centres can be found at the end of these conditions.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Business.
- Signage products include but are not limited to posters, banners, window and wall decals, teardrop flags, a-frame signs, and media walls. Please see in-Centre for the full range of items available. The items listed on worldwide.com.au/expand are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Prize Draw will take place at Worldwide Support Office, 17 Altona Street, West Perth at 12:00pm (noon) AWST on 11th July 2023. The first valid entries drawn at random per participating Worldwide Centre will win a $500 Worldwide voucher that can be used towards signage products. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The names of each winning Eligible Business will be published online at www.worldwide.com.au/promotion on 18th July 2023.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Business who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Business, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Business.
- The Promoters’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be awarded to the owners of the winning Eligible Businesses.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winning Eligible Business does not redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoters, at their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- There are x19 $500 Worldwide vouchers to be won with a total prize pool value of $9,500. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize voucher can only be used at the Worldwide Centre the entrant nominated on their entry, on products and services usually provided by Worldwide. The prize vouchers are valid for 12 months after the end of the promotional period.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 11th October 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winning Eligible Businesses, if any, will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.worldwide.com.au/promotion on 18th October 2023.
- Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoters using their details in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; (f) use of the prize. The Promoters collect personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.
Worldwide North Ryde
Worldwide St Leonards
Worldwide Caboolture & North Lakes
Worldwide Charlotte Street
Worldwide Fortitude Valley & Eagle Street
Worldwide Market Street
Worldwide Queen Street
Worldwide South Brisbane & Spring Hill
Worldwide Upper Mt Gravatt
Worldwide O’Connor & Fremantle
Worldwide Osborne Park
Worldwide Perth QV1
Worldwide West Perth