POWER UP WITH WORLDWIDE & RYOBI ONE+
Power up your business by purchasing $250 worth of Worldwide’s print, design or marketing solutions for a chance to win a RYOBI ONE+ Tool Pack.*
Terms & Conditions
For any purchase over $250 you make with a participating Worldwide Centre, you will be registered for a chance to win a RYOBI ONE + “18v One+ 2.5ah 2 Piece Core Combo Kit”.
Eligibility and how to enter
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be living in Australia.
- Entry is made by:
- Purchasing $250 in one transaction at one participating Worldwide Centre from 1st September 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- Staff members of Worldwide are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 1st September 2021 and concludes 30th November 2021.
- There are thirty nine (39) prizes to be won in total:
- RYOBI ONE + - (18v One+ 2.5ah 2 Piece Core Combo Kit)
- The prize must be taken as offered. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- Entrants can stand a chance to win by:
- Spending $250 in one transaction at one participating Worldwide Centre from 1st September 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- The winner/s will be contacted via their order details from 1st December to 8th December 2021.
- The winner/s will be randomly drawn by each participating Worldwide Centre.
- The winner/s will be announced via the Worldwide Facebook and Instagram by Monday 13th December
- The winner/s’ will be contacted via phone.
- Depending on state lockdowns:
- The winner/s will be required to collect their prize from the participating Worldwide Centre who drew their name, or;
- The prize will be hand delivered to winner/s by the participating Worldwide Centre who drew their name, or;
- The prize will be hand delivered to winner/s by the participating Worldwide Centre, who drew their name if the winner/s resides in a state lockdown.
General Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Worldwide, located at Suite 6, 56 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020.
- Worldwide will take no responsibility if the winner/s’ contact details are incorrect, or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A two week period will be granted whereby Worldwide may hold the prize.
- Should the winner/s not respond within 14 days, the prize winner/s may be redrawn.
- Winner/s will be required to collect their prize from the participating Worldwide Centre who drew their name, lockdowns depending.
- Worldwide reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name of the winner/s may be used for promotional purposes by Worldwide.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Worldwide to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- The winner/s will be requested to take a photo with their prize that Worldwide will use on Facebook and/or Instagram @worldwideaustralia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Worldwide and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Worldwide purposes only.
New South Wales
- Castle Hill
- CBD Wynyard
- North Ryde
- North Sydney
- St Leonards
- Taren Point
- Caboolture & North Lakes
- Charlotte Street
- Edward Street
- Fortitude Valley
- Market Street
- North Lakes
- South Brisbane
- Spring Hill
- Upper Mt Gravatt
- Melbourne CBD
- East Perth
- Osborne Park
- Perth QV1
- West Perth